Sick of losing heat whenever you open the door? With infrared, you can make your life that touch easier. Continue reading to learn why you should install IR this winter!
As winter is getting closer and closer, it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to heat your home during the colder months. Electric infrared technology will be the future of heating powered by renewable energy. Heaters that are easy to install, completely silent and maintenance-free. IR provides high comfort levels, reduces dampness & mould, and doesn’t waste energy heating the air.
The main difference with IR compared to the traditional heating system is that it works by heating objects and surfaces to a comfortable temperature and not the air in the room. Meaning you won’t lose the heat when opening doors or in a draughty room.
There are many benefits to Far Infrared Heating such as;
- Infrared panels produce almost instant heat.
- Infrared heating costs are lower than electric convection heaters.
- Infrared heating is Simpler and cheaper to install than wet central heating systems.
- IR heat is safer than conventional, resistive heat.
- Far infrared works exactly the same way as the warmth from the sun, but without the harmful rays.
- With far infrared, there is no more stuffiness since it heats up objects rather than air. With no dust circulation or damp spots, switching to this heating system can help with your health.
- It removes condensation in your home, compared to conventional heating systems – it helps remove mould, mildew and damp.
- You can expect to save 60% on your energy as far infrared costs less to run than your standard, conventional heating systems.
At MTG Energy Solutions, we are qualified far-infrared installers and works best for new build homes which aren’t run on gas. This method works by firing harmless, safe beams to warm up objects and people – rather than the air.
We can supply and install panels that suit the interior of your home.
If you’re interested in our renewable energy services, then call us on 0115 888 2777 or enquire online and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.