SOLAR PANELS FOR HOSPITALS
Hospitals rely hugely on machinery to help care for patients. From inexpensive equipment for short term care all the way up to state-of-the-art lifesaving machines – they’re all equally dependent on a steady stream of power, making energy supply an all-important issue for hospital staff.
This energy can be readily supplied by our solar panel systems. Not only do they help reduce carbon emissions, making them good for the environment, but they provide helpful financial and economic benefits too
WHY USE SOLAR PANELS FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
As well as reducing energy costs, solar panels can also act as a source of secondary income, which is particularly useful to hospitals as they can sometimes suffer under budget cuts.
By helping out with the money situation, solar panels can help hospitals save on cash and redirect it to the departments and facilities that need it most.
This helps hospitals become more productive and efficient, which has measurable and important positive impacts on staff and patients.
WHY INVEST IN SOLAR PV?
- Cost savings – Solar panels generate free, green electricity during daytime hours that can be used on-site, lowering your business demand for energy from the grid and potentially saving thousands of pounds on energy bills.
- Solar income – Ideally you would use all the solar power onsite, however, any surplus power can be sold to the grid.
- Financial stability – With energy prices predicted to sharply rise in the next 10 years, commercial solar panels allow you to effectively forward buy your electricity at a set price, making financial forecasting much easier.
- Low-risk investment – Solar PV is a reliable and safe investment vehicle that provides returns exceeding traditional low-risk financial products.
- Energy security – With the grid currently struggling to generate significant electricity supply to meet the UK’s growing energy demands, and the government’s recent introduction of mandatory energy audits for large businesses via the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) and possible future energy usage regulation, independent solar installations are an excellent backup measure.
- Lower carbon footprint – Generating your own solar energy will significantly reduce your carbon footprint, increase your company’s sustainable credentials and improve your business reputation.