Why Consider Solar For Your Business
Despite feed-in tariffs continuing to reduce, a commercial solar installation is still one of the best and most cost-effective renewable's available. It has become more important to size a system based on consumption and by doing this maximises ROI for your business.
Generating Your Own Electricity
Businesses invest in solar because they know it makes perfect sense to generate their own electricity. They can also benefit from the savings it provides as well as substantially reducing their carbon footprint. Climate change is one of the most talked-about topics and becoming more important for a business to show they are working towards a more green and sustainable future. Clients are still benefiting from the incentive scheme from the Government.
WHY INVEST IN SOLAR PV?
- Cost savings – Solar panels generate free, green electricity during daytime hours that can be used on-site, lowering your business demand for energy from the grid and potentially saving thousands of pounds on energy bills.
- Solar income – Ideally you would use all the solar power onsite, however, any surplus power can be sold to the grid.
- Financial stability – With energy prices predicted to sharply rise in the next 10 years, commercial solar panels allow you to effectively forward buy your electricity at a set price, making financial forecasting much easier.
- Low-risk investment – Solar PV is a reliable and safe investment vehicle that provides returns exceeding traditional low-risk financial products.
- Energy security – With the grid currently struggling to generate significant electricity supply to meet the UK’s growing energy demands, and the government’s recent introduction of mandatory energy audits for large businesses via the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) and possible future energy usage regulation, independent solar installations are an excellent backup measure.
- Lower carbon footprint – Generating your own solar energy will significantly reduce your carbon footprint, increase your company’s sustainable credentials and improve your business reputation.
So, why choose us?
Years of experience in helping customers save money whilst reducing their carbon.
We’re not just an install team… We’ll survey, report, design, manage, install and maintain. We cater to your requirements so you get the best results.
An MSC certified business and we also work within the scope of the RECC scheme.
This means all our projects are completed to the highest level of safety standards and that we only use quality products.
We pride ourselves in actually caring about you, especially during after-service.
We put you and your needs at the forefront of our services.
Save you money by assessing your requirements and applying a bespoke solution.
We know that energy-saving solutions are important for you and your business which is why we work closely with you to save you money.