SOLAR PANELS FOR THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
The hospitality sector is an energy-intensive industry and Solar PV helps reduce energy bills.
Our Solar Panel installations have been successfully installed across the UK hospitality sector.
From hotels to conference venues, our renewable energy solutions have been adopted across the hospitality industry.
WHY USE SOLAR PANELS FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Solar panels are just one of our energy-efficient solutions that have been proven to deliver results, lowering the costs of energy bills and offering a second income stream for organisations in the hospitality sector.
If you work in the hospitality industry, you’ll know they rely heavily on power and technology. Whether it’s lighting, computer systems, air conditioning or state-of-the-art equipment, it can all be powered efficiently by solar.
WHY INVEST IN SOLAR PV?
- Cost savings – Solar panels generate free, green electricity during daytime hours that can be used on-site, lowering your business demand for energy from the grid and potentially saving thousands of pounds on energy bills.
- Solar income – Ideally you would use all the solar power onsite, however, any surplus power can be sold to the grid.
- Financial stability – With energy prices predicted to sharply rise in the next 10 years, commercial solar panels allow you to effectively forward buy your electricity at a set price, making financial forecasting much easier.
- Low-risk investment – Solar PV is a reliable and safe investment vehicle that provides returns exceeding traditional low-risk financial products.
- Energy security – With the grid currently struggling to generate significant electricity supply to meet the UK’s growing energy demands, and the government’s recent introduction of mandatory energy audits for large businesses via the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) and possible future energy usage regulation, independent solar installations are an excellent backup measure.
- Lower carbon footprint – Generating your own solar energy will significantly reduce your carbon footprint, increase your company’s sustainable credentials and improve your business reputation.